Haven Resorts & Spa Promise: We Care - Safety First
Safety and Health Protocols
We have enhanced our safety and health protocols for guests.
We Care - Safety First:
The safety of our guests, staff and community remains our top priority and we will continue to implement enhanced safety measures. Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa will commit to:
- Have all rooms fully cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis including sanitization of all smooth surfaces, touchpoints, bedding and fabrics.
- Have all the public areas, surfaces, and touchpoints (handrails, elevator buttons, door handles and knobs) sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- Have hand sanitizer dispensers available throughout the property, both in front and back-of-house locations.
- Enforce social distancing measures and continue to use them throughout the resort, as well as floor markets, to remind all at the resort to keep a healthy distance.
- Keep all table setups and seating arrangements adjusted to meet safe recommended distances, including bar stools, sun chairs, daybeds, etc.
- Implement strict hygiene policies for staff, including mandatory hand washing and hand sanitizing several times a day as well as daily health briefings.
- Remind our guests and employees of resources at their disposal including: on-call doctors, nearby hospitals, local pharmacies that deliver and more.
- Offer guests the opportunity to have rooms cleaned less frequently (every other day, twice per stay, etc.) to reduce the risk for cross-contamination.
- Abide by any new mandatory policies, laws and regulations implemented and suggested by local authorities.
In case you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are more than happy to assist you anytime.