Haven Resorts & Spa Promise: We Care - Safety First
Safety and Health Protocols
We have enhanced our safety and health protocols for guests.
We Care - Safety First:
The safety of our guests, staff and community remains our top priority and we will continue to implement enhanced safety measures. Haven Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa will commit to:
- Have all rooms fully cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis including sanitization of all smooth surfaces, touchpoints, bedding and fabrics.
- Have all the public areas, surfaces, and touchpoints (handrails, elevator buttons, door handles and knobs) sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- Have hand sanitizer dispensers available throughout the property, both in front and back-of-house locations.
- Enforce social distancing measures and continue to use them throughout the resort, as well as floor markets, to remind all at the resort to keep a healthy distance.
- Keep all table setups and seating arrangements adjusted to meet safe recommended distances, including bar stools, sun chairs, daybeds, etc.
- Implement strict hygiene policies for staff, including mandatory hand washing and hand sanitizing several times a day as well as daily health briefings.
- Remind our guests and employees of resources at their disposal including: on-call doctors, nearby hospitals, local pharmacies that deliver and more.
- Offer guests the opportunity to have rooms cleaned less frequently (every other day, twice per stay, etc.) to reduce the risk for cross-contamination.
- Abide by any new mandatory policies, laws and regulations implemented and suggested by local authorities.